Least Authority has recently concluded a security audit on StakingPower, a Mina mobile wallet supported on both Android and iOS. StakingPower participated in the first round of the Genesis Founding Members Program launched by the Mina community to support the decentralized network with block production and SNARK production.
- StakingPower wallet was developed on the Flutter platform with a simple user-interface to send, receive, and stake tokens.
- Staking services include calculating staking fees, staking with service providers, checking staking service pool information, and the ability to change staking pools.
- Manage your Mina keys and accounts.
- Check transaction lists and details.
- Switch between testnet and mainnet.
About Mina Protocol
Mina Protocol is being incubated by O(1) Labs, the leader in zk-SNARKs and verifiable computation. Mina Protocol, the world’s lightest blockchain, provides a foundation for the decentralized digital economy (Web 3.0), by affording all participants fully P2P, permissionless access to the chain, from any device. By utilizing recursive zk-SNARKs, the Mina blockchain always stays the same size — about 20 kilobytes (the size of a few tweets). Recursive zk-SNARKs allow nodes to rapidly share and update proof of the correct blockchain state across the network. This breakthrough application of zk-SNARKs solves the issues of scalability and high barrier to entry for nodes that have plagued legacy blockchains to-date. By making it easier for nodes to participate, Mina improves decentralization and therefore security of the network. The Mina blockchain can be easily accessed from any device, including phones and browsers, and can be seamlessly integrated into new decentralized applications (dapps).