Least Authority has recently concluded a security audit on StakingPower, a Mina mobile wallet supported on both Android and iOS. StakingPower participated in the first round of the Genesis Founding Members Program launched by the Mina community to support the decentralized network with block production and SNARK production.
- StakingPower wallet was developed on the Flutter platform with a simple user-interface to send, receive, and stake tokens.
- Staking services include calculating staking fees, staking with service providers, checking staking service pool information, and the ability to change staking pools.
- Manage your Mina keys and accounts.
- Check transaction lists and details.
- Switch between testnet and mainnet.
About Mina Protocol
is the world’s lightest blockchain, powered by participants. Rather than apply brute computing force, Mina uses advanced cryptography and recursive zk-SNARKs to design an entire blockchain that is about 22kb, the size of a couple tweets, ushering in a new era of blockchain accessibility. With its unique privacy features and ability to connect to any website, Mina is building a private gateway between the real world and crypto—and the secure, democratic future we all deserve. Mina is stewarded by the Mina Foundation, a public benefit corporation headquartered in the United States.