Least Authority has recently concluded a security audit on Auro Wallet. Auro Wallet is now available as a browser extension and as a mobile application to send, receive, and stake MINA and view transactions.
- The wallet has an English and Chinese version that supports Mina Protocol and is completely open-source.
- The private key of your Auro Wallet is managed by yourself, and you take control of your assets.
- You can generate multiple addresses with just one mnemonic in Auro Wallet.
- It’s fully compatible with BIP32/39/44 protocol, so you can import or export your wallets easily.
- You can delegate your MINA to BP nodes to maintain network security and stability, and earn more rewards.
- Auro Wallet browser extension supports Ledger hardware wallets.
You can read more about the security audit of Auro Wallet and the report here.
About Mina Protocol
is the world’s lightest blockchain, powered by participants. Rather than apply brute computing force, Mina uses advanced cryptography and recursive zk-SNARKs to design an entire blockchain that is about 22kb, the size of a couple tweets, ushering in a new era of blockchain accessibility. With its unique privacy features and ability to connect to any website, Mina is building a private gateway between the real world and crypto—and the secure, democratic future we all deserve. Mina is stewarded by the Mina Foundation, a public benefit corporation headquartered in the United States.