Least Authority has recently concluded a security audit on Auro Wallet. Auro Wallet is now available as a browser extension and as a mobile application to send, receive, and stake MINA and view transactions.
- The wallet has an English and Chinese version that supports Mina Protocol and is completely open-source.
- The private key of your Auro Wallet is managed by yourself, and you take control of your assets.
- You can generate multiple addresses with just one mnemonic in Auro Wallet.
- It’s fully compatible with BIP32/39/44 protocol, so you can import or export your wallets easily.
- You can delegate your MINA to BP nodes to maintain network security and stability, and earn more rewards.
- Auro Wallet browser extension supports Ledger hardware wallets.
You can read more about the security audit of Auro Wallet and the report here.